Friday, 1 February 2013

Freebie Fridays - paint and case

This has been a mildly disappointing week for freebies. My personal freebies anyway. There may well be good freebies happening over on the Pop-Ups blog this coming week... but my own page is, well, a little bit sad.

We have:
A sample of purple paint. A little like the other sample of paint.
A carry case. That may have been designed for a tiny console but will probably not be used for that.

I'm really am hoping that my freebies this week will improve ten-fold. I am out and about in the coming week a lot more though so that could be useful. I'm still happy though - a freebie is a freebie right? Hoorah for all things free! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)