Friday, 15 February 2013

Freebie Fridays - a record breaker!

It's freebie fridays time and, ladies and gentlemen, this week is truly epic. I've described some other freebie friday weeks as awesome and epic before, like this week and this week, but nothing compares with what I am about to show you. There was a good reason for my hysterical laughter when I was arranging the items for this photo. Brace yourself:

46/365 - Zan swims in a sea of freebies.
Let me break it down for you. We have:
1 can of energy drink
1 packet of crackers
2 packets of jelly sweets
1 tiny box of cereal
1 packet of peanuty chocolatey goodness
4 x 2 packs of teabags
1 weird fruity snack thing
2 chocolate bars
6 throat lozengers
5 sachets of coffee
2 mints
1 lollipop
1 packet of taco mix
1 miniature Frisbee
1 lanyard
1 bottle opener
2 keyrings
2 disposable razors
2 mugs
2 samples of perfume
2 Easter eggs
2 thingies of face cream
2 notepads
2 pencils
5 pens
7 packs of 5 x hair gels
2 sticks of lip gloss
1 can of deodorant
6 tiny bottles of shampoo 
2 tubes of men's hand cream
1 mini tub of hand cream
3 little glass vials of purfume
=
74 freebies

You may ask, where on earth did I get all that from? And I will answer, I was at the right place at the right time. And yes, I got it in one day. Mwhahahahahaaha! :)

It's fair to say that this record will take some beating. And the photo will be proudly displayed on my Freebie Fridays acquisitions Hall of Fame. HOORAH FOR FREEBIES! :) I am in a happy happy place. :D:D:D

2 comments:

  1. "1 tiny box of cereal"

    Call it what it is Zan! It's Krave. Krave. Did you not have enough Krave with your Zan-sized tower of Krave last time they gave away Krave?

    See you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mini Krave was just a coincidence. But it does compliment my huge Krave awesomeness.

      These companies already have lots of advertising in the form of photos - I don't think I need to name drop them too! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)