Sunday, 24 February 2013

Hello Moon!

The moon was huge today and really really bright. After admiring it for a couple of minutes, I remembered that my friend Donna, one half of Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning, really really likes the moon. So I thought I'd have a go at taking some moon photos.

After a few attempts, I realised that I didn't quite have the right equipment, space and experience for my moon photos. This one's pretty good, but it's not really very clear.

55/365 - Zan takes photo of the moon. 
This was my favourite. All mysterious and moody.

This one looked a little bit creepy actually, but it's quite cool too :)

There was quite a lot of cloud cover tonight so I didn't get to have a clear shot of me moon, but it was still fun to do for a few minutes. It's also kinda awesome because someone else right now will be taking photos of the moon too. Reminds me of the American Tale "Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight..."

Before I burst into song, I have to celebrate the moment with the spoken word of one of tiny nephews in Hong Kong. Said with sincerity, concern and awe:

Moon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh-my-good-golly-gosh Zan you're right, I do love photographing the moon. And to think that each time you look up to see the moon it is the very same moon I am looking at all the way from Australia. Even more amazing is that I see it upside down to you ... Or is it you who is seeing it upside down to me? Hmmm ... I'm yet to figure that one out!

    Donna ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally the right way up over here, you upside-down people! ;) Hehehe. :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)