Thursday, 7 February 2013

Meetings Can Be Fun Too

I had a day full of meetings today but I tell you what, they were fun! Now I couldn't take photos during my meetings, so I have just taken photos of things inbetween. Here is a snapshot into my day:

This is how I chose to dress today. It was smart but made me happy :)

We found unexpected places to wander through.

Morgan is surrounded by books!

We found some painted stairwells.

Fun funding tree.

Morgan and Zan in action!

38/365 - Zan rounds off fantastic day with a food baby :)

It's been an awesome day today. At no point did I feel like I had organised myself an apocalyptic death day, which sometimes meetings can become. Instead, I really enjoyed making connections and talking enthusiastically about stuff I love. Everyone was so excited to hear about Pop-Up Adventure Play, and we were happy to hear how projects can collide to make bigger better projects! It's going to be a good year, and I'm really really happy that it's looking that way! :) Hoorah for new connections and hoorah for Pop-Up Adventure Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)