Wednesday, 6 February 2013

My Day in 40 Seconds

Have you watched this video? A dude made it by recording 1 second of each day for 365 days of the year. I thought it was really cool and it inspired my play today.

37/365 - Zan plays with video

Since it was day 37 of my 365 project, I took 37 little snippets of the day and stuck them all together. Combined with the title and credit page, it was 40 seconds that I think sums up my day. I had quite a lot of fun doing it actually, and I'm pretty surprised at how well it turned out. Mum and Dad have been looking at me all day curious about why I've been wandering around with my camera all day. Hahaa.

Hoorah for video, and hoorah for play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)