Monday, 11 February 2013

Practice Pancake Day

Morgan is buzzing off to Boston tomorrow so we thought we'd have Practice Pancake Day today. Some of you might remember my pancake flipping skills from last year. It was probably a good thing to practice before the real day. :)

Here is one of about 10 pancakes I made today! Hoorah! :) So much fun! :)

Here is Morgan just after she flipped a pancake. She will not be pleased with this photo.

42/365 - Zan makes and consumes delicious delicious pancakes with butter, lemon and sugar. Nom nom nom! :)

It's been quite a day of many many things. I think it's time to curl up in bed and watch a silly film. Goodnight from me! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is... accurate. Though I was super pleased with the pancake. Love, Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)