Thursday, 28 February 2013

Sunshine and Smiles :)

Today was another lovely day. I took time to go outside and pootle around in Manchester. There's a lovely canal system underneath Manchester, so I took the opportunity to wander around a little and take some photos.

Blue skies and red brick are such a vibrant contrast!

Look! A little house for the geese and ducks on the canal!

59/365 - Zan enjoys sunshine and blue skies! 

I found a baby Mario on a mosaic wall!

For some reason, I really like the composition of this pic.

Zan by water. So calming.

I really like the texture of the water here. And the colours. Yum.

I like being outside, especially when it's sunny. It doesn't really even matter when it's cold but today it was actually a little bit warm. Which was lovely. I hope it gets warmer soon because my friend Nadia's getting married in less than a month, and I don't think my huge blue winter coat goes with my bridemaid dress!

Hoorah for sunshine and smiles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)