Saturday, 9 March 2013

A Week Away :)

I didn't really do much today. I had spent a week away from home and quite frankly was a little burnt out. I thought about my week away, and prepared for the week ahead, and also tried not to think about all the things I hadn't done. Bah! Here are some highlights from the week that I hadn't shared but have re-remembered as awesome.

Discovering Eastbourne's pebbly beach

Making a huge swing out of giant poles with massive drills.

Visiting the countryside with a fairytale landscape.

68/365 - Reflecting on the moment my brother walked in to the Scrapstore in Yeovil.

I've had a great 5 day adventure, but it's a good time to bunker down and do some work. Remember that PhD I started? Well, I'd better get on it really. I've simply not had any time at all. With Marc Armitage going off on tour tomorrow, I will finally have the time to get my head back in the books. Hoorah for adventures, but hoorah more for getting back to reality and work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)