Sunday, 17 March 2013

All Work About Play

Today, I spent most of it just working. Talking about work, thinking about work, doing work. There was much, but why? It's because Morgan will be going soon! Tomorrow in fact. To make the most of our time together as Pop-Ups, we decided to fit as much in as possible.

Not much play happened today, but I do have a photo to show you that my mum took, that is probably the funniest photo of myself and Morgan that we'e taken during our stay:

75/365 - Zan reflects on a fun spell with Morgan.

It's been really really good having Morgan stay with us. Professionally we have accomplished loads, personally we have got to know eachother so much more. I have always thought that Morgan was awesome, but she's become one of the most important people I have in my life, both as a wonderful working colleague and a close friend. I feel really blessed with her friendship, and truly thank God for giving me the opportunity to work with such a fun, witty, easy-going and like-minded person.

Hoorah for Morgan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)