Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Derek The Dragon

Remember I went to a Hen Do the other week and did some pottery painting? Well, I got my creation back today and I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, Derek the Dragon.

77/365 - Zan welcomes a new friend into her home.

Just as lovely around the back too. And of course it's all purple. :)

Derek the dragon, and all the other creations, have arrived just in time for Nadia's wedding! I'm going to stay with her until the wedding is over, so blog posts might not happen over the next few days. When I get the chance to, I will post up my 365 photo though - we'll see :) 

Hoorah for purple dragons, and hoorah for more exciting adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)