Saturday, 9 March 2013

Freebie Friday - on Saturday

I didn't get anywhere near the internet yesterday to be able to post about my freebies, but as with all conferences, you always get something free. So I have things to show, and I am happy. Because quite frankly, the post was boring this week. Here's the pic:

67/365 - Zan enjoys conference freebies, and a few other bits and pieces.
We have:
a conference tote bag
a foldable frisbee
some postit notes
two bags of chocolate coins
a sachet of cream
a pencil
a pen
a trolley coin

I'm happy that I remembered I had all this stuff from the conference. When I came home on Friday night my Dad just announced to me that I didn't get any free stuff in the post, which did make me quite sad. I'm glad I still had something to show for this week's Freebie Fridays, even if it is on Saturday. Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)