Friday, 29 March 2013

Freebie Fridays - dishwasher tablets, vitamins, tote bag and others.

I skipped Freebie Friday last week on account of being knee deep in wedding dress, but waiting one week has worked wonders! It seems like all my freebie post has been piling up somewhere at post office HQ and suddenly all arrived in one week! Ready for my Good Friday freebies?

87/365 - Zan rejoices in postal freebies!
This week we have:
a tote bag
a tube of toothpaste
a bag of glucosamine tablets
a booklet of fragrance swatches
4 different teabags
a miniature tube of top brand named anti-aging cream
2 dishwasher tablets
1 mum and baby moisturiser

On top of this, new releases at work have blessed me with new videogame t-shirts which, I think, are slightly cheating somewhat. But I am very happy to always have a ready supply of up-to-date geek shirts! :)

Anyway, this week has been fantastic, and I am very chuffed. With bank holiday weekend coming up, I don't have high hopes for the week to come, but you never know! :) Hoorah for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)