Monday, 11 March 2013

Mothering Monday

The weekend escaped us a little this week so we didn't really do mother's day properly. So instead, I took my mum out for a wander and lunch today instead. Here are some pics:

We went to visit some shops that sold pretty things.

It was really really cold, and sometimes sunny, and sometimes snowy. Hello mum!

70/365 - Zan is caught by surprise by snow flurries. Then giggles a lot.

We had a wander in antique shops.

And then we had lunch. And it was yummy :)

It was a nice afternoon with my mum. She is lovely and I'm really thankful to have her in my life. She's a blessing to myself, and to my siblings, and to everyone she meets and I thank God that she is the way that she is. Hoorah for mum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)