Sunday, 3 March 2013

Preparations, Preparations!

Tomorrow, I'm going to a play conference! It's going to be in Eastbourne, and amidst organisation that went into the Lock In yesterday, I had to fit in the preparation work for 2 workshops at a conference I've never been to! I'm excited, but SCARED. I haven't done a presentation for a while, and this time, it's to a crowd that knows stuff. Eeek. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Anyway, here's part of my prep for going to the conference - you always gotta have 'em for connections! :)

62/365 - Zan prepares to meet the playwork world! :)

So many things to think about, and my head hurts a bit. Bah! It's gonna be great and I hope that I manage to get my 365 pics in whilst I'm out and about! Fingers crossed for internet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)