Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Travelling

It seems that I spend a lot of my time travelling. So much so that I have a fixed routine for the time that I am "in transit". This is mostly what it involves:

78/365 - Zan finds her own entertainment on long journeys to her next adventure.

This image is missing my MP3 player, and also the vast quantity of food I always have with me. I'm usually never bored on any long journey :) And always slightly fatter. Hahaa.

I've arrived in Oxford now and am deep deep into wedding stuff with my good friend Nadia - her wedding is on Saturday and there's sooo much to do still! It's all going very well though, so I'm happy, and not stressed in the slightest. Honest ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)