Tuesday, 30 April 2013

An Unexpected Cold

I wobbled around for the bulk of the day, slightly confused but trying desperately not to be until I finally submitted to my weakened state: I have a cold! :(

So this is what I managed to do today:

This is me, trying to relax. A book about cake, and a cup of Ribena in the sun. At this point, I was still trying to work out why I felt so off. Not even sunshine could fix this one!

119/365 - Zan cheers herself up with a visit to the scrapstore.
It worked for about 10 minutes :)

I'm not sure where the rest of the day went. My bin, however, is full of tissues, so I know why I'm completely dehydrated! Gah! I'm very tired. I think my bed is calling me. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)