Monday, 15 April 2013

Eating My Own Weight in Food

Today I met up to eat with some good friends that I've been meaning to eat with for some time and have never had the chance.  Our choice of food: a delicious buffet. Oh yes. Needless to say, I was too busy eating, laughing, chatting and selecting to take many photos. But there are three!

104/365 - Zan nurtures her food baby with style!

This is the front door to the biscuit house.

And here is my initial selection of desserts. I had about 3 more loaded platefuls after this! :)

I had so much fun today, I'd forgotten how much joy can be gained from a simple meal. Okay, it wasn't simple food, but just having the chance to relax and enjoy the company of good people is rare nowadays. I really enjoyed myself tonight, and hope to do it again soon! :) Hoorah for good friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)