Friday, 5 April 2013

Freebie Fridays - seeds, cream and pads

This week's freebies make me blush slightly. It's made me blush slightly, like the tube enthusiasm earlier on this week made me blush too. But it's all good because there are freebies. And that makes me happy. Here's the photo:

94/365 - Zan admires her freebies with a little giggle.
We have:
2 packets of seeds
2 sachets of cream
and 4 different sizes of incontinence pads

Hehee... free things! I'd imagine I'll be donating some of these things to people in need, as well as growing some lovely flowers too. Hoorah! Hope the freebies keep coming through the post because it makes for little happy moments every day. This photo will join the other photos in my Freebie Fridays showcase! Hoorah for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)