Friday, 12 April 2013

Freebie Fridays - seeds, gel, map and a chalice!

When I get post, it makes me free a little fuzzy inside. There's a little flutter of excitement, then just a trickle of happiness inside of me, emerging as a little smile. I love post - most of my friends know that I do. But most of my friends are also super super busy, so I send myself my own post in the form of freebies. Oh yes.

So as the weather changes it's mind once again, let me share with you my postal joy this week:

101/365 - Zan rejoices in postal, freebie joy.
This week we have:
one packet of tomato seeds
two sachets of pain relieving gel
one customised NY map
and a chalice, not a glass.

I'm super pleased with my chalice. My US freebie informants tell me I got one over there too! Haha! I love my little hobby of freebie collecting. Go visit the showcase for more of my collection! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)