Friday, 26 April 2013

Freebie Fridays - tea, cream, SD cards, seeds, perfume

It's that time of the week where I show off my acquisitions from a week of freebie hunting. I didn't get round to this blogpost last week because I was too busy pretending to be BatZan and travelling down to London, but it only means that this week's hoard looks all the more impressive. Cue photo:

115/365 - Zan enjoys a double week of freebies.
We have:
3 x 4gb SD memory cards
1 packet of red onion seeds with pot label
one perfume sample
3 sachets of moisturiser
2 herbal teabags
2 thingies of what I suspect is foundation? That probably claims to be magical.

Now, many of you, my lovely friends, ask me where I get my freebies from. I've carefully thought about this  and think my answer is 4-fold:
  • I am fortunate to work somewhere that offers me (very unique) freebies quite regularly (usually t-shirts actually, but I never post those up cos they end up being uniform) and I often get first dibs on stuff that's going for almost free. 
  • I get regular updates from websites like this and this which I basically investigate on a daily basis in case I miss anything. They give you heads up on like where to get free fries or how to get coupons for free stuff.
  • Get yourself to fairs and conferences because there are always free things there, even if it's just a selection of pens. 
  • Lastly, and this one's kinda hilarious, sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time, and not be afraid to queue. That's how I've ended up with ice cream, butter and VoIP credit.

So there you go, a little insight to my freebie world. Maybe you could also get your hands on some free stuff yourself. You'll have to send me a pic if you do. Hoorah for freebies, and hoorah for sharing the joy of freebies to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)