Monday, 29 April 2013

Olive Bread

After the madness of yesterday, my mind was still mostly asleep today so I haven't really managed to do very much. I did get it together enough to go and collect a remarkable freebie though, ready for Friday! I also made a loaf of bread to go with the tea I prepared for my parents. Here's my bread:

118/365 - Zan makes a loaf of olive bread.

I also had the presence of mind to continue with a long term project that I'd started, and you've seen once before. I plan to make loads of them, and have all the materials prepared, but, alas, I have only just completed box number 2.

Still as amazing as the first, I'd like to add! :)

Anyway, there will be many more of these wonderful miniature play boxes in the future. But right now, I have to try and rest my wary head and resume normal service tomorrow! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)