Monday, 6 May 2013

A Day in the Sun

Quite by accident, I spent the entire day in the sun. And the sun was hot today. A lot of it involved sitting on the edge of my car boot and talking to passerby about the sun, and a potential tan, and the fact that Summer will be over tomorrow. And selling the occasional item.

When I eventually got home, I was shattered. But the beautiful weather was crying out for me to spend some time with it so I summoned as much energy as I could and sat outside. Just to take in some much needed vitamin D.

Turns out that a spray bottle looks like an alien.

Here is the tree that's just outside our back door. I always take photos of this for some reason. The fact that the branches grow upwards seem very pleasing to the eye.

125/365 - Zan reflects on a crazy weekend in the secret spot on the roof.

It's been mental. And now my brain has given up. So I think it's time to wind down and rest my weary head. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)