Thursday, 2 May 2013

A Sunnier Day

My head was still full of cold goo this morning when I woke up, but I couldn't help but feel like it was a much better day, simply because there was sunshine. I wanted to spend as much time in the sun as I could too, just in case it disappeared.

But before I had even got out of my pajamas I knew it was going to be a nice day because I had some awesome post from my lovely friend Valerie:

Three packs of mini lego packs to make meercats, sheep and flamingos! I'm so excited! This is totally going to be one of my weekend play moments! :)

I also got a notepad that's shaped like an apple. Apple said "ah-ple" not apple said "eh-ple" :)

After that, I got out of my PJs and enjoyed the sun while it gave the world a happy glow. And much needed warmth!

This is me, having lunch outside.

I decided to plant some of my free seeds in the garden. I wonder what Phacelia look like? I know bees will like them :)

Look at those seeds! So tiny!

121/365 - Zan makes happy cakes while watching the Masterchef final.

I also managed to get some PhDing in, some Pop-Up stuff done and finish my cupcake book! Yay! :) I feel like today was about 200% more productive than yesterday, and I am happy. I just hope the cold decides to go away soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)