Friday, 3 May 2013

Freebie Fridays - a sunny afternoon package

I have managed to acquire lots of fun things over the last couple of years. Some of the highlights involve cereal in bulk, and then freebies in bulk. I have once got a thermos flask, a chalice, and eggs! This week though, ladies and gentlemen, I am super proud, and super excited to show you this week's freebies:

122/365 - Zan is super chuffed about this week's freebie hoard.
We have:
a free deck chair worth £12.50 (you can still get one if you hurry)
a fashion magazine worth £3.60
and a free soft drink.
Everything you might need for a sunny afternoon! :)

I am SO chuffed with this week's freebies. And I am excited to add "chair" to the list I reel off to my friends when they ask me what I've got recently. My parents were a little bewildered when I came home with the deck chair. Haha. They couldn't believe that it was free! I'll be honest, neither could I! Haha. I'm excited that this photo gets to join the rest in my hall of fame. Wooohooo! :) Hoorah for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)