Friday, 10 May 2013

Freebie Fridays - t-shirt, tea, creams and food

In case you were worried that I'd announce that I'd acquired a free car or something this week, you have nothing to worry about. Last week's chair is probably the biggest thing I'll be able to get for a while, I reckon. This week's freebie's aren't as impressive, or big, but they are still pretty cool, and useful too.

129/365 - Zan enjoys some freebie goodness.
We have:
a purple t-shirt (courtesy of my sister)
a thingy of skin perfecting cream
a thingy of face treatment for men
a packet of 2 teabags
a tub of margarine

This week, I also managed to get a freebie that simply couldn't wait so I just enjoyed it there and then -

Free chicken! Yay! :)

So this week, I'm dead chuffed with my freebies. Stuff to eat, stuff to wear, stuff to give to other people! Yay! :) Hoorah for freebies! :) 

(Don't forget to check out my freebie showcase that I've had since I started documenting my freebie conquests! :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)