Saturday, 18 May 2013

Pear Upside Down Cake

My evening is being taken up with the annual sing/performance/crazy contest, the Eurovision Song Contest. I still find it hilarious every year when I countries across Europe come together to compete for the best musical act watched by bajillions of people across the world. I think I mostly like the fact that it's all very serious, but taken very tongue-in-cheek. This year's contest features a dude that sang like a lady, a man in a box, a dress that climaxes with the song, and, well, a really odd performance from the hostess of the show.

And what better way to celebrate Eurovision than to bake! I tried something new today and it turned out delicious:

137/365 - Zan makes a very understated but super yummy Pear Upside Down Cake.

This cake looked a bit sad, and looked a bit like it had gone incredibly wrong. But it wasn't wrong, and it wasn't sad, it was delicious! Oh my! Eurovision cake was goooood! So happy!

And as I type, Denmark has been declared the winner. I think my cake wins a little more though :) Hoorah for music and cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)