Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Sunshine and Flowers

I took some time out to do my things today. I have a busy week ahead of me and I needed some time to myself before the crazy begins.

I went to a little exhibition, and saw some cool flowers:

141/365 - Zan admires a fun exhibition with paper and flowers.

Here is a Space Invader, all tiled up and cool on a wall in Manchester. I was obsessed with these at one point. Yay for geeky graffiti! :)

And here's me, in the wind, enjoying the dusk light. Look at that sky!

I've lots to prepare for tomorrow cos I'm off and away to Leeds then to London! Hoorah! Hopefully it will be well documented and happy. I just hope it doesn't rain. Woohoo! Adventure time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)