Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Three Happies

Today, I had three happy moments. These happy moments make my crazy days a little less stressful, and give me a very brief moment to just be.

140/365 - Zan has a happy moment.
Here's me, enjoying a gimmer of warm sun.

This is the discovery of "Mega Spider" a huge gummy spider that I really wanted to try.

And here's me, with my new friend - hello Pikachu! :)

I've marched around the house with Pikachu now doing "Pika pika!", and both my parents have looked upon me with mild puzzlement mixed with great amusement. He's watching TV with them now. I'm totally going to keep him forever. I'm so happy! :)

It doesn't take much to make me happy. Just the little things :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)