Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Umbrella Time

The weather has been grim. It was glorious and shiney last week, and now we're back to dreary British wintertime. Bah. I won't let that get all that grey in the way though. I'll add colour in my own way! Today, I've cheered myself up with a stream of colourful doodles:

134/365 - Zan doodles up some umbrollied stickmen.

I feel like this time to myself was well earned today. I totally spent some quality time with the PhD today, and also went to work. I also think I've finished my brother and sister-in-law's wedding book (at long last) but I'm going to sleep on it before I send them off to get printed. By and by I think it's been a productive day, and I hope to have another tomorrow! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)