Wednesday, 12 June 2013

A Little Playful Morning

This morning, I went to visit my friend Tracey and her little girl Isabelle. I'd met Tracey last Monday for a giggle and a meal, but today I wanted to have some play time with Isabelle, and more of a catch up with Tracey. Here are some pics:

This is Isabelle. I met her around this time last year. Here she has decided she must write.

Here is Isabelle, giving her mum a hug.

Of all of the squishy toys that Isabelle has, this is my favourite. Isn't it funny? :) I love that it's basically a ball with ears and a face.

160/365 - Zan hangs out with Isabelle and Tracey.
Hello Isabelle! :)

It was great catching up with Tracey as Isabelle enjoyed rummaging through her mum's luggage that she was trying to pack. It's a real shame that they're going back to Hong Kong already because I'd love to hang out more, but I'm sure we'll see them again soon. Next time, Isabelle will be much bigger, and will be talking to us all, and noone will understand but we'll respond anyway. Hahaha.

I pray for Tracey and Isabelle as they voyage off back to HK. It's a long trip for baby, but it's a longer trip for mum who will be exhausted. I really hope that everything goes well, and that they arrive safely back home. I also pray for calmness and serenity for both mum and baby so that they can both relax, enjoy and relish this childhood to the max. Isabelle - remember to sleep more! Tracey - remember to ask for help from your friends and family, and from God.

What a lovely way to spend a morning! Hoorah for Isabelle, and hoorah for Tracey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)