Saturday, 22 June 2013

A Piece o' Pizza

After the success of Father's Day pizza, I really really wanted to make a pizza today. So I did. And we had it for tea! Yay! :)

170/365 - Zan makes pizza!
My mum requested Mattessons sausage pieces as the topping. There's also cheese and tomato on there, in case you didn't notice.

I really like my pizza dough recipe so I think it's almost time for me to make it's very own recipe card and add it to my collection. The crust was crispy, but the texture was soft inside which makes for a delightful eat. I have to master shaping the thing though, but there's still time. I'm just a bit scared about throwing it too hard and it getting stuck to the ceiling or something stupid like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, hoorah for pizza and hoorah for baking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)