Sunday, 30 June 2013

Cookies :)

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't do an awful lot today. The wedding yesterday used up all of my Zan energy, causing my feet to complain a lot today. But no matter - it's always good to have a day for relaxing and reflecting on a lovely wedding day, and preparing myself for another week to come.

I decided that my preparations would involve cookies, so I baked some:

179/365 - Zan bakes cookies.
They were really nice when they came out of the oven - crisp outside and gooey inside. I just went to have another one to check what they were like after cooling. They're a bit chewy now, but still good! I'm pleased.

Anyway, I'm gonna go rest my burning feet. More thoughts tomorrow :) Hoorah for cookies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)