Monday, 24 June 2013

Drawing Zan

I was sorting though some of my old greetings cards earlier on today and I came across some rather brilliant drawings of me that I couldn't help but share. They made me laugh so much and kinda made my day!

173/365 - Zan admires drawings that other people did of her.
From left to right, the drawings are by: my brother Clem, one of my siblings who didn't declare themselves, and possibly Tanya Lau? That's what it said in the card, but I have no recollection of it!

I like how everyone's got the glasses in, and how I seem to have a 5 o'clock shadow in the pink card. Also, for as long as I remember, I've had long hair so isn't it funny that I have a bob in all three drawings? :D

These cards have made me smile all day. I think this is the funny thing about having younger siblings cos they draw you birthday cards with you in it. I don't remember drawing either sibling a card with their face on because I figured out really early on that I suck at drawing people. Hmm. I'm ready to be proven wrong though cos I don't remember all of my doodles :) I'm going to keep these cards to show my siblings when they next come back to see me.

Anyway, hoorah for keeping memory boxes, and hoorah for precious drawings of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)