Saturday, 8 June 2013

First BBQ of the Year

I can't believe it's taken us so long to fire up the barbecue to greet the great weather we've been having, but finally we did! My parents and I hosted a barbecue for my friends Andy and Lisa, and we had a good giggle whilst listening to live music from the huge festival in the park nearby and music from the party next door. Our community was pumping tonight! :)

156/365 - Zan relaxes with good company and good food. And a musical onslaught from everywhere.

Here is my Dad, doing all the cooking. There is Andy, not doing the cooking.

I am taking a photo of Lisa, taking a photo of sausages!

Barbecue time! :)

I really enjoyed my time with my friends and parents, and we had lots of fun eating lots and lots of food. Our party was so great that the neighbour's cat (we have no idea who he belongs to) came to join in with our fun too! It was really good to catch up, share stories and enjoy eachother's company, and I'm super thankful to have people to do that with :) Hoorah for friends, family and food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)