Friday, 14 June 2013

Freebie Fridays - cream, toy and books

It's time again for my weekly exploration of free items which I have obtained mostly by accident. Free things give me such joy which I cannot explain, but isn't always understood by everyone. Freebies are awesome. What else can I say? :)

This week is particularly awesome:

162/365 - Zan marvels at freebie awesomeness
We have:
a wooden toy (Courtesy of my friend Andy who got it for me at a conference which I don't remember the name of)
and 3 sachets of cream

But of course, that's not all. Those of you have been reading my blog also know that I got a mysterious and unexpected gift on Tuesday. I still have no idea who sent it me, but I feel that because it was such a wonderful gift, it deserves a second mention, and second photo:

This is so far the best freebie I have ever had. Ever. Beats the chair I got, hands down.

This week has certainly taken my Freebie Fridays blog posts to a whole new level. Some of my friends have told me that I should try to get a car or something exciting like that and I've mostly laughed at them to say, you know, nah - that's ridiculous and un-acheivable, but after this week I've been wondering how possible it could be. Hmmm.

Anyway HOORAH for Freebie Fridays, a huge thank you again to the mysterious book gifter (on behalf of myself and Pop-Up Adventure Play of course) and yay for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)