Sunday, 2 June 2013

Little Boxes

Remember my Pop-Up Play Box? And remember how I got some new supplies? Well, production has begun again! Here's a sneak peek at the little boxes inside the bigger box:

150/365 - Zan makes lots of little boxes.

They're just like little matchboxes. But without the fire, and made completely with recycled material. This  particular box was made with an old greeting card and a poster.

Here they all are. I might make a few more before I tuck them into their lovely little cases.

I'm excited about making more Pop-Up Play Boxes. My prototype made two little girls very happy. I'm going to make more Pop-Up Play Boxes to share with little children across the world! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)