Thursday, 6 June 2013

Oh Sunny Day

It wasn't the most eventful day today, but I took a few pics - how could I not when the weather is so nice?

154/365 - Zan makes a fun sunshine egg thingy for lunch.

Here are some pretty flowers :)

And here's me on the lawn. Unusually not suffering from hayfever. Yet.

I did some PhDing today, as well as some Pop-Up stuff. It's very easy to while away a day when a lot of it involves staring out into the sunlit world and realising again how pretty it is. More work will be done tomorrow. I need to mark some work for the Playworker Development Course as well as make sure that my freebies get posted up. Woohoo! :) I'm hoping for another sunny day tomorrow! :) Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)