Saturday, 1 June 2013

Sunshine and Cakes

We're into our third day of sunshine, and I'm quietly pleased at how glorious life seems with a little more light and a little less rain. It even makes going to work a little more exciting, just because I have a reason to be outside for a little while:

149/365 - Zan sings and dances in the sun.
I hadn't realised that there was a dude watching me as I was singing, dancing and taking photos of myself. Oh well! Ha! Look at my hair! 

And of course no lovely day is quite complete without cake. Today, we have banana cake :)

Right. So tomorrow, it's time to buckle down and get some work done. It's so hard to get stuff done when there's sunshine to enjoy and cakes to bake, but tomorrow it will be windows open and computer whirring because there will be work, and I will be productive! :) Til tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)