Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Today Was Sunny

Not an awful lot happened today, but sometimes you have to have days like that! I did a bit of this and a bit of that. I spent some time in the sun, and admired the skies. Then I chased some birds around a car park. I kid you not. It was fun :)

174/365 - Zan has some Zan time.

At the carpark where I was, there are always loads of little birds. They don't really seem very scared of people any more, so I decided to follow one around the carpark to get a good look at 'em.

These birds have attitude! Look at him give me the evil eye! :)

I've taken a couple of days off to relax and prepare for a few crazy days ahead. I'm going to be doing a load of stuff for my friend Angel who's wedding is on Saturday, and I'm also attending a play conference at my uni. Very exciting stuff. But very very busy. I hope to be able to blog as well as maintain the wonderful state of calm, so watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)