Saturday, 20 July 2013

An Early Birthday Surprise :)

My friends Angel, Lisa and Fiona surprised me with a little get-together to celebrate my birthday which is next week. Angel's going to Hong Kong for the Chinese portion of her wedding, so she won't be around to meet up next week, so they decided to make it early. It was really nice of them to think of me, and it was great to have a quiet one, relaxing and eating.

They took me to see Monster's University, then we hung out at Angel's place and had food. Here are the pics:

Here's me, clutching my ice cream and ticket just before the show starts. Very excited!

Here is the delicious paella that Angel made me. It's the first time she's ever cooked for me, and I feel very privileged!

Here's my birthday cake slices. Which to pick, which to pick?

198/365 - Zan enjoys an early birthday with lovely friends.

It really was lovely to have a little catch up with my girly friends. I honestly hadn't thought to do anything for my birthday, so I was mostly surprised because they remembered me. I was also just as pleased that they know that the highlight of any occasion is the cake, so they went to get me some cake especially. What wonderful friends, and what a lovely evening. Yay, happy! Thank you ladies! :) And hoorah for little surprises! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)