Monday, 22 July 2013

Desktop Robots

Time was of the essence today, so play was slightly compromised. But that doesn't mean there wasn't any. Of course not. I light of recent doodles, I thought I would have a moment of play, making robots! :)

200/365 - Zan makes some loose parts robots on her desk. 
Hello robots!

Today I celebrate 200 days of Zan play in my 365 project. I'm so pleased that I've got so far, and brought so many robots to life. I think I may miss this when it's over!

Today, I also have to admit that I am slightly freaking about tomorrow: my Confirmation of Registration. I'll be honest, I only have a vague idea of what to expect at this PhD meeting. I guess there will be more to tell afterwards. I'm going to swot up and then, erm, turn up. More on that tomorrow.

Anyway, time to wind down and sleep. I think. Hoorah for robots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)