Sunday, 14 July 2013

Five Hours in Stevenage :)

Today, I made a whirlwind trip to Stevenage to see my friends Wai and James, who are getting married in August. I'm going to be their photographer. Here are the happy couple:

192/365 - Zan has a giggle uni friends Wai and James.

I met Wai and James when I went to uni the first time round and it's been a long time since we last met up. It was good to realise that nothing much had changed, apart from being a little older and a little wiser. :) It was really good to see them today! :)

I'm excited about their wedding, which will be number 4 of 6. It will be the quirkiest of the 6 though, which is very different and exciting for me! :) You can read about the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ones here.

Anyway, 6.5 hours of driving today has left me... anxious to run around, so I'm gonna go and jump about a bit. Hoorah for meeting up with old friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)