Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Halfway 365

On the 1st January this year, I decided that I was going to commit to 365 days of play. I decided that I would remind myself of how important play was by dedicating a small part of my day every day to playful activities and record them on my blog here.

At 100 days, I celebrated my achievements with a gif. Today marks the middle of my project - 182 days of play! I'm really pleased that I have taken time out to meet my own play needs, and looking back on the project, I think I have done well. 

Here is a slideshow of my project so far. I've had to replace a couple of days with photos because I had used videos to represent my day, but that's okay too. Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do! :)

video
182/365 - Zan recaps on 182 happy days of play.

I'm totally looking forward to the next 182 days! :) I still have lots of play-based ideas that I want to explore! Hoorah hoorah for a great project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)