Sunday, 7 July 2013

Keeping it Cool

Today, I was in hot pursuit of coolness, calmness and serenity. After feeling completely baked yesterday and melting slowly, Wizard-Of-Oz-Witch style, I was determined to have a better day today.

And it worked too. The Chinese phrase of "calmness inside gives coolness" is 100% accurate - I just took it easy today. I even had a 6 hour shift at work with a stream of peculiar customers but I just took it in my stride. I haven't really sniveled at all today! Hoorah!

In celebration, I took some time to do happy things:

186/365 - Zan takes photos :)
First, I admired the flowers I planted a few weeks ago.

Next I took my newly crafted duck for a photo shoot. I made it to keep my whale company.

Finally, I made a loaf. Baking is kinda awesome when it's sunny outside.

I have to say that I'm definitely thankful for a hayfever free day. A lot of that thankfulness can probably be attributed to pills, but I'm a better functioning person with it. At least for today. The week to come is looking busy, and I hope that my hayfever won't hinder the exciting and playful things I have to do.

Anyway, I need to give a hoorah for a hayfever-free sunny summer's day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)