Wednesday, 17 July 2013

My Real Life "Up" House

From day 1 of my 365 project, I have been wanting to make my own "Up" House. You know which one I mean? It has a house that flies by balloons, has a dog that talks, and Russell! It's my favourite animated film ever, tied with Disney's Mulan.

Today, I collected together 10 colourful balloons, 1 tiny little box, 1 picnic, and 1 kind and thoughtful friend. Here are some of the pics:

Here's my house! It's the best thing ever! I put it on a string before I was ready to let it go - it was really cool! :) 

Here's a picture of my house. Different coloured windows, just like in the film!

195/365 - Zan makes her very own "Up" House

Up, up and away! :)

I'm so chuffed by my Up house. It's so colourful and happy!

Today, I allowed some of my worries to float away, and become replaced by the unmistakable joy of balloons. These balloons carry away my thoughts and fears, and bring me happiness and cheer. A. A. Milne once said "Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon." and I think it's true! And I wanted to share my happiness with everyone else. Did anyone else see my little house float up and over Rochdale?

Hoorah for balloons, and hoorah for thoughts and friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. Balloons = Swing (Play!) Suzanne, love A. A. Milne quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)