Thursday, 4 July 2013

Silhouette

It's been quite a busy day today. I woke up and did my usual Pop-Up Adventure Play reading and postings. After lunch I prepared for a chat with Grant Lambie, a friend that Morgan and I have made through the play circuit here in the UK. We did a google hangout, and it was pretty fun! :) Stay tuned for a link to that! :)

Once I was done, I hurried off to work for a while where I smiled and charmed customers for 4 hours. The setting sun greeted me when I came out of work, so I thought I'd take a photo with it. A few photos in, I had an even better idea and started playing with a silhouette. I think it worked out quite well...

183/365 - Zan plays with her own silhouette!

I think my silhouette looks hilarious, and you can really tell that that is me! I think it must be the hair... :) Haha! :) It's also really funny cos it's like that generic photo that profiles have before you select your own picture. Hahaha :)

Anyway, I'd better be off. I have some fun planned for tomorrow, and I have some freebies to pick up too! Hoorah for a busy day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)