Saturday, 13 July 2013

Sunshine and Chocolate Cake

The sun shone brightly as I typed and typed and typed today. It made for some very good window staring opportunities. My favourite was when the young lad (11? 12?) that lives behind me started shooting a bb gun at some plastic bottles, which progressed onto some serious dramatic play-type karate moves on the bottles and then some actions that involved a serrated knife and a metal rod. It was super exciting actually, but I don't think anyone else saw. Or I think if anyone else saw, they would have stopped it.

I didn't mind not being outside today because it was way to hot, and I got a lot of work done instead.

I also baked some cakes today, which made me really happy:

191/365 - Zan makes cakes in the sunshine.
They are little chocolate and fresh cherry cakes.

Tomorrow I am going on an adventure to Stevenage and back. It's going to be a long day, but it'll be awesome. Hoorah for today and excitement for tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)