Tuesday, 16 July 2013

The Mysterious World of Macro

Every so often, I take my macro lens out for a walk. It gives me a glimpse into the world of the very very tiny, and allows me to peek at very very small things.

Today, I took my macro lens for a wander around my garden, and here's what I saw:

194/365 - Zan visits the macro world.
I love this huge orange and yellow flower. It's like the sun!

Here's a flower in the making.

This leaf is a little bit furry around the edges.

This might be a flower, or a series of flowers soon. I love how it's almost fractal like.

This looks fake, but also looks amazing. The colour is particularly inspirational.

Taking a break from my day to take these photos made me really happy. It was a day full of computers, typing and meetings. They were all very good things, but exhausting. Taking time out to look at the little things in life helped to re-balance myself look at different things really helped to get the work done.

Something you should check out today is the "play =" page I've added to the Pop-Up Adventure Play blog. It's a series of amazing stories written by my colleague and friend Anna which are inspirational and thought provoking.

More thoughts tomorrow. Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)