Wednesday, 7 August 2013

A Day for Play :)

It was National Play Day in the UK today. It's an annual event where loads and loads of people around the UK set up events to celebrate play! I was doing lots of necessary grown up stuff, which meant that I didn't get to join in with any of the 600 registered Play Day events, which made me a little sad. But that's okay, I had a little fun on my own too:

215/365 - Zan has a little fun on Play Day.
Yay, loose parts play! :)

I hope that everyone had an opportunity to go and play today, to celebrate the child's right to play. It's something awesome that I think that everyone should be part of, young and old. Hoorah for play, and hoorah for Play Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)