Saturday, 10 August 2013

A Geek, She Is :)

Today, I am indulging my inner geek by watching episodes 4, 5 and 6 of the Star Wars movies. Yes, if we are being technical, they were the first three that they made, but they currently are the 4th, 5th and 6th in the story, so... yeah. Anyway... My favourite Star Wars character is R2D2 (a brave little robot with so many skills, who should really have his own spin off show) but a close second is Padme, and if the prequel-trilogy didn't exist, I wouldn't have a second favourite! :) Here's my pic:

218/365 - Zan watches Stars Wars with much enthusiasm.

At this point, I do wish that I had a Jedi cloak. Making a Jedi cloak is going to be one of my play moments one day - watch this space! :) Heheeee! :) So excited! Hoorah for Star Wars time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)